Friday

Bienvenue! ¡Bienvenidos! Wilkommen! Bine ati venit!

Welcome to the Learning to Teach & Teaching to Learn blog. The goal of this blog is to keep an account of mainly technology related resources that I use to teach French and Spanish or that other amazing teachers have created, and to show you that you do not have to be a computer geek to be able to use technology in your class!

I am a French and Spanish high school teacher with a love for languages, technology and my students. I am constantly trying to learn new ways to improve my teaching and thus far, the incorporation of technology into my lessons has had a very positive effect. As a result, I am always looking for new and exciting ways to use it to teach.

I have come across many amazing teachers and am learning so much from all of their hard work, so I will share what I find from others, as well as developing my own resources and trying to provide ideas on how to make technology more accessible to you and to your classes.

I have tried to document this before and did not get past a few posts so here I am again. I will be attempting to make regular contributions to the blog when I am not teaching or taking care of my 13 month old. The first few posts are copied over from my previous blog.

I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions, please feel free to get in touch and contribute!

Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment